If you’re having trouble seeing comments on YouTube, there could be a few different issues at play. First, make sure you’re logged in to your Google account. If you’re not logged in, you won’t be able to see comments on YouTube. Second, check to see if you have any active filters turned on. Filters can sometimes block comments from appearing. To check your filters, go to YouTube and click on your profile icon in the top right corner. Then, click on “YouTube Settings.” In the “Comments” section, you’ll be able to see all of the comments filters that are turned on. If you have any filters turned on, try turning them off and see if that fixes the problem. Finally, if you’re still having trouble seeing comments, it’s possible that the channel owner has turned off comments for their channel. If that’s the case, there’s nothing you can do to see the comments.
[FIX] Google Chrome Not Showing YouTube Comments
There’s a problem with YouTube comments not appearing in Google Chrome, but there is a fix. The reason for the problem is unclear, but it seems to be related to an issue with Chrome’s built-in Flash player.
To fix the problem, you’ll need to disable the built-in Flash player in Chrome and then enable it again. Here’s how:
1. In Chrome, go to the URL bar and type in “chrome://plugins”. This will open the Plug-ins page.
2. Find the “Flash” entry in the list of plugins and click on the “Disable” link.
3. Close the Plug-ins page.
4. Go back to the URL bar and type in “chrome://settings/content”. This will open the Content Settings page.
5. Scroll down to the “Flash” section and click on the “Block sites from running Flash” button.
6. A pop-up window will appear. In the “Block” section, type in “https://*.youtube.com”.
7. Click on the “Done” button.
8. Close the Content Settings page.
9. Go back to the URL bar and type in “chrome://plugins”. This will open the Plug-ins page.
10. Find the “Flash” entry in the list of plugins and click on the “Enable” link.
11. Close the Plug-ins page.
That’s it! YouTube comments should now appear in Chrome.
If you’re using Google Chrome and you’ve noticed that YouTube comments are no longer appearing, there’s a fix for that. A recent update to the browser seems to have caused this issue, but there’s a simple workaround.
First, open up YouTube in Google Chrome and sign in (if you’re not already signed in). Then, go to the comment section of any video. At the top of the comments section, you’ll see a sorting option. Click on the “Top” option.
You should now see the comments appearing in the order that YouTube ranks them. This is the same way that comments appeared before the recent update.
If you’re using Google Chrome and you’ve noticed that YouTube comments are no longer appearing, there’s a fix for that. Simply go to your Chrome settings and under “Advanced,” turn off the “Use hardware acceleration when available” option. This should make comments visible again.
If you’re using Google Chrome and you’ve noticed that YouTube comments are no longer appearing, there’s a simple fix. All you need to do is clear your cache and cookies. Here’s how:
1. Open Google Chrome and click the three dots in the top-right corner.
2. Select “More tools” from the drop-down menu.
3. Click “Clear browsing data.”
4. Select “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files.”
5. Click “Clear data.”
After clearing your cache and cookies, YouTube comments should start appearing again. If they don’t, you may need to try a different browser.