Assuming that you’re using Safari as your web browser, follow these steps to allow pop-ups on your Mac:
1. Open Safari and click on the Safari menu.
2. From the drop-down menu, select Preferences.
3. In the Preferences window, click on the Websites tab.
4. In the Websites tab, find the Pop-ups section and select the radio button next to Allow.
5. Close the Preferences window.
That’s it! You should now be able to see pop-ups on your Mac.
How to Allow Pop Ups on Mac
How to Allow Pop Ups on Safari
Assuming you already have Safari open and are on the website that you want to allow pop-ups from:
1. Click the Safari menu and select Preferences.
2. Click the Websites tab and select Pop-up Windows from the list on the left.
3. Click the circle to the left of the website that you want to allow pop-ups from and then close the Preferences window.
You should now be able to see any pop-ups that website tries to show you.
How to Allow Pop Ups on Chrome
Assuming you have a Mac, the process for allowing pop-ups is different on each browser. Here are instructions for the three most popular browsers on Mac:
Click the Chrome menu in the top left corner of the screen.
Click the Under the Hood tab.
Click Content Settings in the “Privacy” section.
Click the Pop-ups tab.
Select “Allow all sites to show pop-ups.”
Click the Safari menu in the top left corner of the screen.
Click the Security tab.
Select “Block Pop-up Windows.”
Click the Firefox menu in the top left corner of the screen.
Click the Content tab.
Uncheck the “Block Pop-up Windows” option.
How to Allow Pop Ups on Firefox
If you’re using Firefox, you can allow pop-ups by clicking the menu button in the upper-right corner of the Firefox window and selecting Options.
From the Firefox options window, select the Privacy & Security panel.
Under the Permissions section, make sure the Block pop-up windows checkbox is unchecked.
Close the Firefox options window.
Now, when you visit a website that has pop-ups enabled, you should see them.
How to Allow Pop Ups on Other Browsers
If you are using a different browser and you want to allow pop-ups, you will need to follow a different set of steps. For example, in Safari, you will need to go to the Safari menu and select Preferences. Then, click on the Websites tab and find the Pop-up Windows section. You can then select the option to block or allow pop-ups on a per-website basis.
Leave a Comment: