If you’re one of the many Fallout Shelter fans who have been experiencing crashing issues on their Xbox One consoles, don’t worry – there are a few things you can try to fix the problem.
First, make sure your console is up to date with the latest firmware. If you’re not sure how to do this, you can find instructions on the Xbox One support website.
Once your console is updated, try restarting Fallout Shelter and see if the crashing issues persist. If they do, the next thing to try is deleting the game and reinstalling it.
If you’re still having trouble, it’s worth checking out the Fallout Shelter support forums to see if other gamers are experiencing similar issues and share tips on how to fix them.
Table of Contents
How to Fix Fallout Shelter Crashing on Xbox One
Steps to take before troubleshooting
Before troubleshooting your Fallout Shelter game on Xbox One, there are a few steps you can take to try and fix the issue. First, check to see if there are any updates available for the game. If there are, install them and see if that fixes the problem. Next, try deleting the game and redownloading it. This will sometimes fix glitches and corrupt files that can cause the game to crash. Finally, if all else fails, you can try resetting your Xbox One console. This will delete all your saved data and progress in the game, so only do this as a last resort.
Basic troubleshooting steps
If your game is crashing on Xbox One, there are a few basic troubleshooting steps you can try:
1. Restart your console. This is the first and easiest thing to try if your game is crashing.
2. Check for updates. Both your console and the game may need to be updated in order for it to run properly.
3. Delete and reinstall the game. If the game is still crashing after you’ve tried the first two steps, you may need to delete and reinstall the game. This will delete your saved data, so be sure to back it up first.
4. Contact Xbox support. If you’ve tried all of the above and the game is still crashing, you may need to contact Xbox support for further assistance.
Advanced troubleshooting steps
If your game is still crashing, there are a few advanced troubleshooting steps you can try:
1. Restart your Xbox One console and try launching the game again.
2. If the game is still crashing, delete the game and reinstall it from the Xbox Store.
3. If the game is still crashing, try clearing the persistent storage for the game. To do this, go to Settings > System > Storage and select the option to “Clear persistent storage.”
4. If the game is still crashing, try resetting your Xbox One console. To do this, go to Settings > System > Reset and select the option to “Reset and keep my games & apps.”
5. If the game is still crashing, contact Xbox Support for further assistance.
Thank you for reading our guide on how to fix Fallout Shelter crashing on Xbox One. We hope that this guide was helpful and that you were able to successfully fix the problem. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us.